J1939 and UDS Flash Bootloader
Simma Software offers both the PC side flash bootloader application plus the target specific code which resides in the ECU. With both components, customers can upgrade their ECU application in the field. For any embedded system, this is an important feature which reduces exposure to software defects. Supported protocols include J1939, CAN, CAN-FD, UDS, ISO 15765, LIN, J1587, J1708, RS-232, USB, and Bluetooth.
With 50K man hours of experience and 75 embedded flash bootloaders completed, we can offer expertise and assistance in correctly architecting and partitioning your system.
J1939 and UDS Flash Bootloader Details:
- ANSI C source code
- Customer modifications supported
- Multiple supported interfaces
- Power interruption hardened
- Encryption and Seed/Key Security
- AES-256, SHA-256, HMAC, Elliptical
- Real-time download, dual partition, and OTA supported
- Multi-image: bootloader, application, and calibration
- Secure boot and authenticated communications utilizing the TA100 Trust Anchor
Talk to us
Please contact us if you are interested in our products.
Real Time Operating Systems